Small package desiccant refers to the desiccant specified by the customer, using the packaging materials required by the customer, according to the packaging method and specifications required by the customer, and then packaged by the packaging machine according to market demand.
Folding raw materials
Silica gel: It is a kind of high-activity adsorption material, which is widely used as desiccant and adsorbent. It can exert its high-performance moisture absorption capacity under various humidity conditions. It is the only energy recognized by the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration). Desiccant in direct contact with medicines and foods.
Quicklime: The main component is calcium oxide, which has fast water absorption, high efficiency and low price. It is an excellent desiccant, but it cannot be used to dry acidic substances.
Montmorillonite (mineral) is composed of several kinds of natural minerals, and the appearance is off-white small balls. It is non-toxic and harmless, and is a degradable environmentally friendly desiccant. The moisture absorption rate is more than 50%.
Folding packaging materials:
Non-woven fabric, composite paper, OPP film, Aihua paper, DuPont paper, laminated non-woven fabric
The main purpose:
1. Used to prevent moisture from bottled medicines and foods. Ensure that the contents are dry and prevent the growth of various miscellaneous molds.
2. It can be used as a general packaging desiccant to prevent moisture.
3. It can be conveniently placed in the packaging of various items (such as instruments, electronic products, leather, shoes, clothing, food, medicines and household appliances, etc.) to prevent the items from being damp, mildew or rusty.
1. Clean and dry the surface of the rust-proof articles, and there should be no residual debris, stains or other filth.
2. Put an appropriate amount of this product in the unit packaging (such as cartons, plastic bags, and other containers), and then seal it.
3. In order to achieve a balanced and comprehensive anti-rust effect, this product should be evenly placed within the effective range of VCI (≤30cm), and there should be no obstacles between this product and the anti-rust article.
4. Normally, the standard usage amount: 150g-250g. However, according to the packaging environment, the dosage should be increased or decreased as appropriate.
Post time: Mar-31-2021